EXFO America Inc. FTB-7400E-0023B-XX SM OTDR Module 1310/1550 nm, 42/41 dB (9/125 µm)
Today's fiber networks intergrate long-haul, CWDM and metro applications, making OTDR versatility a must. While long-haul architectures require high dynamic range values to reach greater distances, metro links demand an OTDR offering good resolution (short dead zones) due to the proximity of many connection points. Up to now, OTDR users had to compromise on one or the other and buy two units- a choice that they no longer have to make.
• Industry-leading linearity of &plusnm;0.03 dB/dB
• Up to 256,000 sampling points
• Event dead zone of 0.8 m and attenuation dead zone of 4 m
• Low-water-peak fiber testing at 1383 nm
• Dynamic range of up to 42 dB for long-haul testing