Logical Operations 085709SPKP CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP) (Exam CAS-001) Print/Elecronic Training Bundle
CompTIA® Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP) (Exam CAS-001)
Course number: 085709
Course length: 5.0 day(s)
Course Objective: You will examine advanced security concepts, principles, and implementations that pertain to enterprise-level security.
Target Student: This course is targeted toward an IT professional that has the technical knowledge and skills required to conceptualize, design, and engineer secure solutions across complex enterprise environments. Students aspiring to CASP certification should have a minimum of 10 years experience including at least five years of hands-on technical security experience.
Prerequisites: While there are no strict prerequisites, CompTIA intends the CASP certification to serve as an add-on to the CompTIA® Security+® certification, or equivalent technical experience.
Recommended courses (or the equivalent certifications):
- CompTIA® Security+® is strongly recommended.
- CompTIA® A+® Certification: A Comprehensive Approach for All 2009 Exam Objectives (Windows 7) and CompTIA® Network+® will also be helpful.
- To perform the activities, each student and the instructor will need a Windows-based computer with an Internet connection.
- In addition, the instructor will need a projection system to display the course overheads.
Each computer requires the following software:
- The recommended operating system is Microsoft® Windows® 7.
- A supported web browser: Microsoft® Internet Explorer® 6 or later; Mozilla® Firefox® 3 or later; Opera™ 10, Apple® Safari® 3+, or Google Chrome™.